Two toddler siblings who were bitten by a lighter

Two toddler siblings who were bitten by a lighter

PLARIDEL, Quezon- Two young boys died after their shack caught fire with a toy lighter this Thursday in this town.

The victims were identified as Reynan Ezquibel, 4 and his brother Lorenzon, 1, both living in the mountainous part of Sitio Libis, Barangay Tanauan, Plaridel, Quezon.

Based on the report of the Plaridel Municipal Police Station, it was around 4 in the afternoon when the burnt corpses of the brothers were found in the said area.

The mother’s story, she left the children for a while and picked vegetables for their food.

When the mother returned, she was shocked to find their house in ashes and the charred bodies of her children.

The mother said that her eldest son likes to play with the cigarette lighter and it is possible that he played with it which caused the fire.

According to the police, the house was only made of light materials, so it was quickly consumed and there were no neighbors.

P3,000 worth of property was burned. Mary Anne Sapico

The post Two toddler siblings who were bitten by a lighter appeared first on REMATE ONLINE.

Source link

Tinggalkan Balasan

Alamat email Anda tidak akan dipublikasikan. Ruas yang wajib ditandai *