Tobu Top Tours and Kamikatsu Town, Tokushima Prefecture signed a comprehensive partnership agreement on the 4th.
Utilizing our network of offices in all prefectures, we are working to revitalize the region through travel and promote proposals and measures to solve regional issues. Kamikatsu Town is located in the mountainous area of central Tokushima Prefecture. In addition to promoting initiatives throughout the town aimed at creating a society that does not generate waste itself, we have also launched a “leaf business” that focuses on the cultivation of seasonal leaves and flowers that add beauty to the dishes served at restaurants and Japanese-style restaurants. It has received a great deal of interest from both inside and outside the country for its advanced initiatives.
In 2019, we planned and implemented a study tour to introduce the efforts of the town, and last year we promoted initiatives in collaboration with the town, such as the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry’s smart city project and the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries’ farm stay project. As a result, we have concluded a comprehensive partnership agreement this time. In the future, we will do our best to further promote DX in Kamikatsu-cho and create further bustle in the town through product development and promotion as an inspection and training destination.
Going forward, we will continue to work with local governments and local residents to unearth the appeal of the region, refine it as new tourism content, and promote initiatives to “contribute to the living of the region and a prosperous society through travel.” increase.
(1) Things related to zero waste promotion
(2) Thing about forest farmland proper management
(3) Cultural promotion
(4) Educational promotion
(5) Matters related to the promotion of welfare for the elderly
(6) Thing about firefighting disaster prevention
(7) Things related to sustainable and beautiful town planning
(8) Promotion of agriculture, forestry and fisheries, commerce, etc.
(9) Town DX promotion
(10) Matters related to product development and promotion of new experience activities and training programs
(11) Other matters related to collaborative projects that contribute to regional revitalization