Bae Sang-hoon and Jeong Jong-kwon’s final debate Live on Monday, October 3rd at 7pm
– Investigation expenses paid to front-line police stations across the country in the 3rd and 4th quarters were reduced by 5%. However, ‘special business expenses’, called the second special expenses, are on the rise.
– 50 million won to remove asphalt lacquer, billed to workers… In fact, it can be done for 50 million won.
– The person in charge of distribution and distribution of sexual exploitation such as the nth room incident. Are platforms such as Telegram a blind spot?
▲ Current affairs
– Notification and refusal of the Board of Audit and Inspection for a written investigation related to former President Moon Jae-in’s attack on the West Sea public official… Again, the conflict between the People’s Power and the Democratic Party is spreading
– Overseas Current Issues: Brazil’s Presidential Election and British Prime Minister’s Withdrawal of Tax Cuts
#Brazil debate #Bae Sang-Hoon #Jung Jong-Kwon #Police investigation expenses #Hands litigation #platform operator #Sex exploitation #Nth room # Auditorium #Jaein Moon #Brazil election #British tax cut