On September 25, Hyatt began offering the staycation plan “STAY & DINE” at 11 hotels in Japan and Micronesia.
In the advantageous STAY & DINE plan, you can enjoy seasonal gastronomy at the hotel during your stay, so you can enjoy daily breakfast and one dinner during your stay, as well as special benefits such as late check-out and free parking. I have prepared.
In addition, Hyatt’s loyalty program, World of Hyatt, currently has a “Bonus Journey” (https://bit.ly/3zKDT7M), and members can use it together with the STAY & DINE plan. Terms and conditions apply to point-up campaigns, bonus journeys, and STAY & DINE plans. For details, please refer to Hyatt’s official website ( https://www.hyatt.com ).
▼ Overview of the accommodation plan “STAY & DINE”
- Reservation period: From Thursday, September 22, 2022 to Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Accommodation period: From Sunday, September 25, 2022 to Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Participating Hotels: Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono, Park Hyatt Tokyo, Fuji Speedway Hotel (Opening October 7), Hyatt Centric Kanazawa, Hyatt Regency Kyoto, Park Hyatt Kyoto, Hyatt Regency Osaka, Grand Hyatt Fukuoka, Hyatt Regency Seragaki Island Okinawa , Hyatt Regency Guam, Hyatt Regency Saipan
- Benefits: ①Daily breakfast (for the number of guests), ②Dinner once during the stay (for the number of guests), ③Different gifts for each hotel (late check-out, free parking, etc.)
- Offer code: VALUE
- Reservation method: Hyatt official website https://www.hyatt.com Book online from Hyatt or call the Hyatt Global Care Center at 0120 923 299
In keeping with the Hyatt spirit of care, Hyatt hotels have further enhanced operational guidance and resources regarding guest and employee safety and security. For more information on Hyatt’s hygiene measures “Global Care & Clean”, please visit the official Hyatt website (https://www.hyatt.com)It is published in
Due to the new coronavirus border measures, the conditions for entering the country and returning to Japan may change daily. Please be sure to check the websites of relevant ministries and agencies such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, as well as local authorities before making a reservation and before traveling.